Who We Are
Devato is hiring a Frontend Engineer to help implement user interface features for multiple projects. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in joining a digital services consultancy on the forefront of new tech. We work with some major clients to design and develop ambitious applications for growth and transformation-minded initiatives.
What We Do
We help ambitious companies transform new ideas into fully deployed applications. Our clients range from seed funded and early stage startups, who depend on us to define and deliver business-critical workflows, to established enterprise companies seeking fresh perspective and deep expertise on new projects.
- The ideal candidate for this role has:
- Recently graduated from a degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related field.
- A very positive attitude and desire to work as part of a team.
- Must be open to learning or developing using Phoenix, LIveView & TailwindCSS.
- Database experience (preferably not relational, but experience is experience!)
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems such as Git (bitbucket, gitlab, GitHub)
Nice to have
- Production level react experience
- Knowledge of mobile platforms similar to React Native and SDKs like Braintree, S3 buckets, node dependencies
- Strong sense of humour, passionate about development!
What is in it for you?
- Great team and company culture
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Work with and learn from highly experienced Lead Developers.
- Incentivized rewards based on performance
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Work From Home
- React: 1 year (Required)
- Front End Development: 1 year (Preferred)